Thursday, August 14, 2014

Imaginary

Your killing me
The memories we shared 
The struggles we faired 
Sometimes I know we were something more 
But every now and then 
I begin to wonder if we even were
If you were just imaginary 
If all those conversations were created 
If you ever really cared
But my heart has bared
Have I grown stronger from something imaginary?
Learned from a lesson not told
Acted on an experience not gained
Breaking from something that never was
Wanting to regain what I haven't had
Sometimes I just want to call you
To say I felt the same way too
To apologize for not trying harder
But then again it was only imaginary

1 comment:

  1. Faith, you are an amazing writer! Your poems are incredibly eloquent! Why didn;t you tell me you were so good???

    ReplyDelete

26.10.2018

This is my heart the inner part that nobody sees that could be shattered by a breeze but would keep silent to avoid getting violent bu...