Tuesday, September 16, 2014

What happened?

I don't know how long I can last in this hateful place 
These words they rip at my soul 
The ignorance of what is happening here
The hate drawn from silence 
The glances of judgment 
What happened to the bond that would never break
The promises we made
The secrets that were shared in the hard place
I thought we would never part 
But that thought has long left my mind 
I don't know how we will make it
This drought we are in
It's tearing us at the seams 
To never be mended 
You saved my from falling to pieces 
Now you may cause it
I never thought we'd be here 
We were once so strong 
Now on the brink of desolation and death

1 comment:

26.10.2018

This is my heart the inner part that nobody sees that could be shattered by a breeze but would keep silent to avoid getting violent bu...