Monday, April 20, 2015

Real for Me

Maybe you're real
Maybe your not
The lies I keep saying
To reason my continuous staying
On the line
On the fence
My confusion just doesn't make sense
I want it
I do with all my heart
But my fear keeps tearing it apart
I know it's true
I always have
But is it for me
Could you truly accept me
The mess that I am
How I am just a sham
The things I have yet to confess
Maybe for a while you would take me in
But eventually you would see all my sin
Then you would leave
Just like I believe
like everyone before
breaking my heart even more
Or maybe I cannot accept myself
I don't deserve this
I know the truth but I'm stuck on my faults
I need to let you into the vaults
Of my heart
It's caving in
I don't want the demons to win
Not again

No comments:

Post a Comment

26.10.2018

This is my heart the inner part that nobody sees that could be shattered by a breeze but would keep silent to avoid getting violent bu...